My First Time Behind the Wheel

 My First Time Behind the Wheel

When I was in high school, I went to the big city and saw a lot of nice cars. I wanted to learn to drive from my dad. When I took my first driving lesson, I was very nervous because my father often yelled at me when I did something wrong.

I was upset with my dad, and his anger made me lose faith in myself. I didn't like how the petrol and brake pedals made me feel. I almost hit someone on the side of the road when I was learning to drive. I was lucky enough to be able to avoid it, but my father yelled at me even more for being so careless. I told my dad I was sorry for my mistake and that it wouldn't happen again.

However, when I tried to park the car, something strange happened. I hit a plant in front of our house, which gave the side of the car a small scratch. My father yelled at me again right away for being careless. He made me feel so bad about myself that I was scared to learn how to drive.

When my mother heard about this, she comforted me and told me not to worry because I could fix the scratch. During the next break, my mum took me to the driving school closest to us. There, I had a great time and got compliments from the teacher, which gave me more confidence behind the wheel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Characteristics of a Descriptive Text

Descriptive Text

Responsible Decision Making